EU Shipping Charges
All shipping charges are calculated based on weight and destination. Please login at the “My account” section or
check the “Shipping Calculator” to find out more about postage charges for your country.
When your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email.
Your parcel will be with you in 3-7 working days depending on the country you are ordering from.
- We use DHL for all our tracked orders and the German Postal Service for untracked orders -
Tracked Orders Germany EUR 5,90
Tracked Orders EU (member states)
- for orders under EUR 60,00 - EUR 15,50
- for orders over EUR 60,00 - EUR 12,90
(maximum weight per order 30 kg)
Untracked Orders EU for small items sent by German Postal Service (Deutsche Post)
- orders weighing up to max. 500 g EUR 5,50 on a non tracking/insurance service
- orders weighing up to max. 1000 g EUR 8,90 on a non tracking/insurance service
Orders to France/Italy for small items sent by German Postal Service (Deutsche Post)
- orders weighing up to max. 1000 g EUR 10,50 are being sent by registered mail
Please keep in mind: for this shipping option, there is no insurance available and no tracking, that locates the
package between our door and yours. If a parcel will get lost during transport, we can only replace/refund
insured parcels send with a DHL- tracking number.
Any package weighing over 1000 g is send via DHL incl. a tracking number.
We cannot take responsibility for delays in delivery that are outside of our control.
- To calculate the weight of your order, please allow approx. 200g - 300g for packaging -
Taxes and import duties
All orders are shipped from Germany. Please note, that you are responsible for any import duties, customs fees, and local sales taxes. We don’t have any control over customs and import taxes and do not know how much you will be charged. This varies depending on the country you are ordering from. Should you wish to cancel/return your order, these charges will not be refunded by us. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. Customs may open and inspect packages. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
However, if there is any problem with your order, please let us know how we can help you.